Lowers Front By: 30-75mm
Lowers Rear By: 30-65mm
The Stance+ Street ride height adjustable Coilover suspension kits have been engineered and built to a very high standard. The units are made from Steel and powder coated Black to help weather protection. The kits are made exclusively for Stance+ and are meticulously inspected throughout the build process ensuring you get the very best quality suspension possible.
Each Coilover has been designed to ride firmer than the factory fitted suspension. The dampers are oil filled and are approximately 25%-30% stiffer, giving a firm yet forgiving ride quality. The springs are powder coated and the kits also benefits from built in bump stops, helper springs and shorter piston rods which also help provide a smoother ride. Each Stance+ Street Coilover kit is fully height adjustable by the millimetre. Our kits will lower from 30mm-80mm (most applications).
By fitting one of our Stance+ Street Coilover kits you will notice huge improvements in the handling and the on-road performance of your car. Not only will the car be lower but it will also handle a lot better than the standard O.E suspension. Your car will corner flatter and feel more predictable through fast sweeping bends. With the reduction in body roll the car will change direction quicker and feel far more agile and responsive. The Stance+ Street Coilovers have been designed for road use but they can be used for occasional track days. The ride height setting is down to you. Set the car up with a moderate drop for fast road or wind them down super low for urban cruising, the choice is yours.
Stock availability is great and the application list is huge with more kits being added on a regular basis. If you are looking for a good quality, superior handling ride height adjustable Coilover kit then it has to be Stance+.
For safety reasons we strongly advise that all our kits are fitted by a qualified vehicle mechanic or trained vehicle technician.
- Height adjustable from 30-80mm (most applications).
- 25-30% up-rated shock absorber damping.
- FUCHS oil filled dampers fore superior ride quality and performance.
- FUCHS damper oil is used for maximum lubricity and consistent damping.
- Short, heavy duty hardened chrome piston rods.
- Firm yet comfortable ride quality, suitable for fast road or mild track day use.
- Coilover springs are high tensile, chrome silicon steel, shot peened for strength.
- Coilover springs are powder coated for weather protection.
- Helper springs are used (where necessary) to prevent spring dislocation when car is jacked up.
- Built in Elastomer bump stops for durability.
- Dual locking rings (most applications) anodised for weather protection.
- Powder coated Anti-Corrosion coilover bodies.
- 24 month warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.